I'm so excited for you to join me on Sunday for some fun fall mini sessions! These sessions are perfect for documenting this beautiful season, sending to family members and even Christmas Cards!
Just a few things you should know before our time together:
1. Please arrive as close to your session time as possible. If you are early please just hang out in your car to ensure everyone gets the most of their session.
2. I will be wearing a mask and am conscious of social distancing. I will also have hand sanitizer for everyone to use before & after your session if needed.
3. Don't worry! I know everyone feels awkward in front of the camera but you are in great hands! Just relax, have fun and come with an open mind!
4:00 - BOOKED
4:30 - open
5:00 - open
5:30 - BOOKED
6:00 - open
6:30 - open
1. Wear what you are comfortable in. When you feel your best - you look your best.
2. Coordinating > Matching. Try for complimentary color pallettes so that the whole family goes well together.
3. Avoid large logos, casual hats, bright colors and busy patterns.
You can find some inspiration that I've curated in the following Pinterest boards:
Your session will be held at the beautiful Nose Hill Park in Calgary, AB
This park has rolling hills, and glowing light. It truly feels as though you've escaped from the city.
Please meet me at your designated session time at the entrance to the park (parking lot)
If you need to contact me I am available at 587.582.9662